02 October 2005

Watched movie #2 of my holiday break

Watched the movie tonight with a few people that included such great lines as the following.
-Anne-Marie, do all the interns get Glocks?
-No, they have to share one.

-You really think you can hit the sauce with a bun in the oven?

-We were both bad husbands, weren't we? But I had an excuse. I'm part gay.

-What would be the scientific purpose of killing it?
-Revenge.
Ahhh, aren't Wes Anderson movies funny (albeit in a horribly dry and restrained sort of way)?

2 comments:

Aliza "La Jewminicana" Hausman said...

Okay, like, I am hooked on your blog and Devora's blog. It's better than television and I don't have time for that or movies. Can you go see some movies in theaters and tell me what they're like?:)

Shana tova!

Drew Kaplan said...

No time for movies? Aw, how sad - I know what that's like, that's been the past two months. I certainly can tell you (though I'm usually Blockbustering it up, rather than going to the theaters). Shana tovah. Also, I'm pleased and flattered that you're hooked on our blogs.