07 October 2005

MOVED!!!


Relieved. Totally drained of energy (well, still some reserves left). God am I pooped.
Relieved that we have moved in.
However, the unpacking is left to do, which is not fun, especially since I probably need to get furniture to properly unpack, which means I'll probably be semi-packed, still, for a little bit, which isn't unlike how I've been living for the past month or so, but I think by mid-November, I'll be mostly done settling in to the new digs.
Now the next hurdle is to go get massive amounts of food and beverages for Saturday evening's soiree in honor of our movin' on in. And as Tovey/Tova Isenberg (I know her last name, ok) and Zehava [Krinsky (for those who thought I didn't know)] requested, there will be beer there (unless Key Foods has suddenly sold out of such a product).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shoutout Drew. Glad to know that there will be beer at your party, otherwise I wouldn't have come.

Cya later,

Z

Drew Kaplan said...

sure thing...

Aliza "La Jewminicana" Hausman said...

Ew, no one unpacks for themselves. You evite all of your good friends (even the not-so-good friends) and they will unpack WITH you just to hang out with you. Am I the only one who does this? Seriously, I was unpacked in ONE day.:)

Drew Kaplan said...

ha, Aliza, that sounds so crazy. Maybe, that'll be the next party... an unpacking party....

Aliza "La Jewminicana" Hausman said...

It is 2:52am and your party just ended because I (okay, Devora and Chaia too) just left. I blogged before you. Boooo-yah!