01 October 2007

Why My 20-Day Blogging Break Happened

Although I haven't blogged in 20 days, it wasn't meant to be that way. It happened for mainly two reasons: 1) I dropped off my computer to get fixed as it would not charge (just like a year and a half ago) and 2) the week at school between Rosh haShanah and Yom haKippurim was busy enough to keep me away from blogging (insert sad face here). However, my wife graciously allowed me the use of her computer, and it's past YK. Nevertheless, I just hadn't gotten around to blogging since then.
Well, we got me a new computer, which should be a BIG help. In sad news, I got my "old" computer back today and, although they fixed the charging situation, they also replaced the hard drive. Unlike the previous time I had my hard drive replaced (when I at least knew my hard drive was malfunctioning), I didn't know my hard drive wasn't working. Fortunately, unlike last time, this time it didn't cost any money (just data (thank you warranty about which I didn't know)).
Oh, also, my lovely wife got me a new iPod, since my first one had a smashed screen since this past winter. Yay!

No comments: