22 August 2005

Yankee Game

I went to a Yankee game today and saw Alex Rodriguez hit his 100th RBI (for the eighth straight season), as the Yankees shut out the Blue Jays. It was actually the first time in a long time since I've attended a game at Yankee Stadium - it's certainly been over a decade. The last Yankee game I saw was one in May 1997 at Cooper Stadium against their AAA farm team, the Columbus Clippers, with Jeter, Posada, and Williams still on the team. Unfortunately, JEter did not play tonight to due a thumb problem.
Not that I really follow baseball, but Mt. Sinai of Washington Heights had a little outing and there were some people I knew who were going and it was a good time.
My procrastinating to do my paper for my Columbia class continues as I stress about it....

No comments: