02 January 2014

"Foregoing Fridays" Now Beginning {DrewsViews}

Prior to the launching of my new blog, I had been posting up a number of posts on my new blog that listed relevant posts on this blog (listed below), however, I have many more to still yet post of groups of posts that ought to go up.  So, in order to still post them, I have decided to post them on a weekly basis, posting them on Fridays.  And, in an effort for alliteration, I have decided to go for the name of "Foregoing Fridays" (since foregoing, as Dictionary.com states means "previously stated, written, or occurring; preceding", which seems to fit perfectly, since the lists will be of posts that I have previously written).  So, starting tomorrow, look out for those....

Previous listing posts on DrewsViews:
Kashrut Posts from My Original Blog
Random Posts from My Original Blog
Assorted Talmudic Posts from My Original Blog
Rabbis (and Others) in Rabbinic Literature Posts from My Original Blog
Understanding Talmudic/Rabbinic Phrases Posts from My Original Blog
Marriage and More Posts from My Original Blog
Some Cocktails Posts from My Original Blog
Sleep in Judaism Posts from My Original Blog
Relevant Social Media Posts from My Original Blog
BBYO Posts on My Original Blog
Talmud Study Posts on My Original Blog
Washington Heights Posts from My Original Blog
Relevant Social Media & the Jewish Community Posts on Other Blogs of Mine
Press Releases from My Original Blog
Some Synagogue Posts on Other Blogs of Mine
Some Philanthropy Posts on My Drew Kaplan Blog
Some Star Wars Posts on My Drew Kaplan Blog

No comments: