03 January 2022

Launching "What's New with Drew?" Series

Since I get asked frequently, "What's new?", I realize I don't share enough about my life and what's going on with me online. Therefore, I have been inspired to share what's been going on for me, both personally, as well as professionally. (Not only will it help others gain a sense of what I am doing, but it also helps me consider what is going on in my life.) While I do not know if this will be a weekly share, or if it will be multiple times a week, I imagine I will be experimenting with this format. While this will be available on this website, I will also be sharing it on my Substack (for instance, this post is also available here).

Personal:


Professional:

Senior Living Facility:

Jewish Drinking:


Other Links of Interest:

 

No comments: