02 August 2021

Recent Appearances on MCU Podcast

Having previously mentioned here that I have appeared on an MCU podcast to discuss an episode of WandaVision and an episode of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, I realized I wanted to share that I have had further appearances on the MCU True Believer's podcast to discuss MCU material.

Granted, once I created a separate website for my MCU fandom, I have been sharing these appearances there.

I appeared on episode 14 of the podcast to discuss “Marvel Studios Celebrates The Movies”, a sort-of trailer for not only MCU movies past, but also snippets of movies to come.

I appeared on the podcast to not only discuss the first episode of Loki, but also the season finale of Loki.

And I also appeared on the podcast's epic Black Widow episode.

In addition to it making me think more about this content, it has also been quite helpful to have these interactions, both with the hosts and, in the case of the Black Widow episode, with the other guests, to better understand the MCU and its various material.

I will keep you posted as to further appearances.

In the meantime, you are welcome to check out my MCU Facebook page, YouTube channel, and Instagram account.

No comments: