21 April 2021

Creating MCU Maven, My MCU Fansite

The other night after having recorded a second podcast appearance on an MCU podcast (having appeared a first time),  I got caught up in a deliberation: should I continue posting the videos and other related content simply simply to my own personal social media channels (e.g. this site and my personal YouTube channel) or should I create a separate MCU stream of social media and other things? 

So I began channeling Gary Vaynerchuk's advice of "Just do both", so that's what I decided. I will continue posting the stuff on my own personal social media, but also I decided to create MCU Maven, with a website on Sunday evening. This also includes an Instagram account, a Facebook page, and a YouTube channel. I have no intention of creating a separate Twitter account for MCU Maven, opting to stick with my personal account for sharing MCU content. 

For the time being, I am planning on largely focussing on video content that I am publishing, including my podcast appearances, as well as my quick episode highlights. Another area concerns trailers, as I did for Falcon and Winter Soldier

While I don't have necessarily any further plans for MCU Maven, I am excited to play around with this new experiment as a dedicated place to share my content that I'm putting out and to share with other fans. 

If people have suggestions or content they would like to see, I am very open to suggestions.

No comments: