Recent happenings in Drew's life:
1) Rachel (my fiance) and I have been taking a חתן וכלה (husband & wife) class at Drisha, taught by Ben and Shuli Sandler.
2) We have a wedding website, though it needs a lot of content to be added.
3) My knee got x-rayed the other week and went back to the doctor on Friday, but after waiting two hours and not yet having been seen, I walked out (I needed to get ready for shabbas). So, now I'm going to try to go to Rachel's doctor.
4) Alexis and Josh (my sister and her fiance) came back to the States this past week (my sister arriving Friday morning.
5) I marched on Sunday at the Salute to Israel Parade as part of YCT's sub-delegation of the Halakhic Organ Donor Society's marching group.