25 August 2020

Finally Starting My Real Estate Website

I finally did something that's been on my mind for months and I just hadn't pulled the trigger previously: creating a real estate website for my real estate business. I probably should have done it when I first became a real estate agent but I didn't, and then I should have done it after I completed my first real estate sales transaction and, again I didn't, and then I should have done it when I celebrated my one year anniversary of being a licensed real estate and, yet again, I didn't do it. 

The time has come, I decided, I really just need to have a website. Of course, yes, I do have one provided by my brokerage, however, I said that I really wanted a place especially to have information about my services, but I actually what was particularly driving me to have a real estate website was a place to showcase real estate videos.

Having published weekly real estate videos for over a year now, I wanted to feature these videos, as well as directing people to certain pages containing relevant real estate videos to help them out. Providing that value to people regarding real estate is something that deeply motivated me to create it. And, yes, there will also be various blog posts on the website, especially concerning the real estate market and other related information.

I finally created my real estate website and now I've got to go work on it - not only populate it with content, but also to get it into good shape.

No comments: