14 September 2008

Today's Jblogger Midtown Meet-Up

Having seen Shira's blog posting (and prior posting and following posting) of a Jblogger get-together, I decided it would be a nice opportunity to get together with some other Jbloggers.
Although I left late to get to the meet-up, I then went to the wrong place, but eventually got there. I was disappointed that there weren't more people, as it was just - aside from me - Steg, Shira and her husband (the latter two of whom I met for the first time). I would've thought that there would've been more to make it, but I guess it might've just been to dorkified for them (look, I acknowledge and embrace my dorkhood).
Anyways, there were a couple of firsts for me: first Jblogger meet-up and first time at Kosher Deluxe. Aside from that, we mostly discussed some Jblogosphere stuff along with some Jewish topics.

2 comments:

Shira Salamone said...

Thanks for the mention. It certainly would have been nice if there'd been more people at the get-together, but I'm glad we had an opportunity to meet in person. I'll get my own post published eventually, when I have a minute to write it and to upload my photo.

Hmm, I suppose that makes me a dork, too. :)

Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

dork :-P