03 November 2005

Chovevei Blog Started

I have now begun a blog about Chovevei Torah. Yay!

One effect will be that I will be blogging much less about YCT on my own blog, unless there's something I feel I want to express myself not under the aegis of my group of fellow students. BTW, it is an unofficial blog.

Things I am concerned about are three:
1) The negative reactions on the behalf of my fellow students due to concerns (which there are many, no doubt)
2) Disrespectful comments by those not so friendly to YCT
3) Statements or postings being misconstrued by the general public regarding our yeshiva

I hope it succeeds. In the even that it does not, I could go back to posting more about it here.
---------------------------
For some previous postings about Chovevei on my blog, see below for list of links:
YCT Returns
Pre-break Mishmar
Spirituality Retreat
New Year at YCT

No comments: