23 September 2021

New Book Published (1st Edition): Power at 30

I am excited to announce that I have published my newest book! Entitled שלשים לכח - Power at 30: 30 Essays on Early Rabbinic Literature, this book is currently available in PDF online

Having announced the table of contents a half year ago (yes, it was tentative, but what was announced then is what it still is), this release comes out while I am still in my thirties (my final week, but still in my thirties).

I am very excited to share this collection of essays, all of which are on Tannaitic (early rabbinic) literature. A huge focus is on the Mishnah and Tosefta, as a majority of the essays are dedicated to those two bodies of literature.

As I am not fully satisfied with this version being the final version, I am not currently making it available for purchase in hard-copy; it is available only in pdf version at this time. I welcome comments on essays in this volume.

For those interested, my first book was also a collection of essays on Rabbinic literature, entirely having been previously been published as blog posts. 27 of the 30 essays in the new book have previously appeared as blog posts, but I have done some significant improvements on many of them. My previous book is a collection of essays on BBYO history.

No comments: